ZEOZORB® Silica Gel Breathers are designed to protect from moisture and particulate contamination in lubricants, fluids, and equipment. A Silica Gel Breather is optimal for use in less extreme operating conditions. These conditions would be temperature-controlled areas not exceeding 100°F. Our breathers are designed to replace the standard OEM breather caps on equipment.
For the most demanding applications, please see our ZEOZORB® desiccant breathers (here).
- Silica Gel adsorbent capacity, less than 250 ppm H2O
- Optimal flow via non-mechanical air-flow control plenum
- Multi-layer filtration- (2) diffusion filters, activated carbon, 0.3µ ePEFE filter, 100µ stainless steel filter
- UV resistant to prevent discoloring
- Easy visible color indication of spent adsorbent
- Diffusion cap- replaces use of valves to control air flow, allows for long term storage
*Silica Gel Life Calculator Coming Soon!*
- Tube: Clear UV Resistant Polycarbonate
- End Caps: UV Resistant Polycarbonate
- Multi-layer Filtration: 2 diffusion filters, activated carbon filter, 3µ PTFE filter, 100µ stainless steel filter
- Operation Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 100°F (37°C)
- Seals: Oil Resistant Viton O-Ring