How Do Desiccant Breathers Work?
In harsh operating environments, the elimination of moisture and contaminants becomes more critical to the performance of equipment. These harsh environments where ZEOZORB® desiccant breathers become essential are those where operating temperatures may increase beyond 100°F. ZEOZORB® Desiccant Breathers utilize a superior adsorbent which retains water vapor/water molecules across a broader temperature range. This is the market differentiator for our proprietary ZEOZORB® desiccant blend.
- ZEOLITE adsorbent capacity, less than 100 ppm H2O
- Optimal flow via non-mechanical air-flow control plenum
- Multi-layer filtration – (2) diffusion filters, activated carbon, 0.3µ ePTFE filter, 100µ stainless steel filter
- UV resistant to prevent discoloring
- Easy visible color indication of spent adsorbent
- ZEOLITE thermal efficiency with broad temperature range (efficient at all temperatures)
- Diffusion cap – replaces use of valves to control air flow, allows for long term storage
- Tube: Clear UV Resistant Polycarbonate
- End Caps: PVC Plastic
- Multi-layer Filtration: 2 diffusion filters, activated carbon filter, 3µ PTFE filter, 100µ stainless steel filter
- Operation Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 248°F (120°C)